Certificate in General Medicine (or Health Assistant) program is 3 years program affiliated to CTEVT which aim to provide mid level health professionals who can assist the rural community in health care. General Medicine Graduate having established career goals and refined clinical competency can seek further education which will strengthen their professional image challenge their scholastic abilities and prepare them for undergrad school if desired. The first year focuses on general basic science while the second and third year is purely applied science. There are field exposure hospital and emergency exposure for the students of General Medicine. After passing General Medicine one can independently work in any hospital nursing home and health institutions of government and non government sector.
Eligibility for apply
According to GPA System(073/074): Marks should be met “C” grade in Subject English, Math & Science with overall minimum GPA as point 2 in SLC.
According to Percentage System: Marks should be met as a pass division in SLC
CTEVT entrance exam should be passed
Classified and Merit as per CTEVT norms
- In government organizations as a Health Assistant, family planning Assistant, Vaccine Supervisor, Vector control Assistant.
- In non government organization different post as per need of organization.
- In Non-government organizations different post as per need of organization.
- In Private hospital, Nursing home as Health Assistant.
- In T.SLC academic institute as an assist. Instructor.
- Self Employment.
Higher education opportunities Bachelor in public health (BPH), B.Optometry, M.B.B.S. and Bachelor in others subject.